This Acceptable Use Policy covers the use and operation of Diffusion Cloud and is governed by the Diffusion Cloud Service Terms and Conditions.
Push Technology retains all rights to determine, at its sole discretion, whether any Customer or member of the Customer’s Group, is in violation of this Acceptable Use Policy and whether the resultant circumstances necessitate remedial action.
Contained within the following list are examples of behavior and actions considered to be in breach of this Acceptable Use Policy. This list is non-exhaustive and provided purely in an illustrative capacity, in no particular order. Examples of behavior deemed unacceptable in conjunction with Diffusion Cloud are:
- Any usage of Diffusion Cloud that results in an adverse impact to Push Technology’s ability to provide an available, reliable or stable system.
- Conducting a Denial of Service attack against Diffusion Cloud, or using Diffusion Cloud to facilitate a Denial of Service attack against any third-party service.
- Any attempt to circumvent or break Push Technology’s security systems, or otherwise act in a manner that poses a security risk for Push Technology, any Diffusion Cloud Customer, or any other unaffiliated parties who may directly or indirectly be using Diffusion Cloud.
- Testing, benchmarking, penetration testing or reverse engineering of Diffusion Cloud in order to find vulnerabilities (unless prior written consent has been obtained from Push Technology).
- Using Diffusion Cloud in any manner that may subject Push Technology or any third party to liability, damages or danger.
- Engaging or promoting any type of fraudulent or illegal activity, either through use of Diffusion Cloud or by association thereof.
- Engaging in activities or transmitting through Diffusion Cloud any information that may be libelous or defamatory or otherwise malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or discriminatory based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Transmitting any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms or any other malicious, harmful, or deleterious programs.
Push Technology reserves the right to change this Acceptable Use Policy from time to time.