We have been lucky enough to add DAB Bank AG to our ever-growing customer base in the last few weeks. This is perhaps an interesting indicator and insight into what the financial services sector is investing in and why.
DIFFUSION is empowering DAB Bank customers to use the bank’s website or a dedicated mobile app to:
- Receive and view live stock exchange information
- Track the status of their orders in real-time
- Access price data that is up-to-date to the millisecond
…And from their desktop computer or ANY mobile device such as a tablet or smartphone.
DAB Bank, much like our other banking customers cite four critical business drivers for making this move to push live data at the right time to any device regardless of connectivity or location:
1. Future Proofing. Not only can banks respond to the spiraling demand for mobile data and services, but they can start to lay foundations and plan for the next big thing. New products and services = new revenue opportunities.
2. Customer Service. Because there is surely no more important business directive than to be able to physically deliver the products and services that your customers want to buy in the format they want to consume it. The customer is king, and businesses of every kind are well advised to watch evolving customer and market demands very carefully.
3. Simplified IT Infrastructure. Intelligent data movement (i.e. only sending the latest and most relevant data across the network) means a huge reduction in network bandwidth consumption and therefore less physically tin required in your data centre. When it comes to IT infrastructure management, the simpler the better.
4. Scale. If you’re able to develop apps for all mobile platforms, regardless of device, rather than have to develop for selected favorites (such as Apple and Android perhaps), your business can be more agile more quickly. With time-to-market greatly accelerated, your business can quickly scale to serve more and more customers, reaping important competitive advantage.
The Diffusion Intelligent Data Platform manages, optimizes, and integrates data among devices, systems, and applications. Push Technology pioneered and is the sole provider of real-time delta-data streaming™ technology that powers mission-critical business applications worldwide. Leading brands use Push Technology to fuel revenue growth, customer engagement, and business operations. The products, Diffusion® and Diffusion Cloud™, are available on-premise, in-the-cloud, or in a hybrid configuration, to fit the specific business and infrastructure requirements of the applications operating in today’s mobile obsessed, everything connected world. Learn how Push Technology can reduce infrastructure costs, and increase speed, efficiency, and reliability, of your web, mobile, and IoT application.