Push Technology (www.pushtechnology.com) is trusted by leading brands worldwide to manage and optimize delivery of data around the world to their web, mobile, and IoT (Internet of Things) application data. Diffusion does the complex work to provide real-time data – reliably, globally, at scale, and fast.
We develop and reward people who have the drive and motivation to make a significant contribution to the continued growth of our business. We hope to provide a culture of accountability, challenge and opportunity and encourage a spirit of collaborative, creative and fresh thinking. We want everyone to contribute and add value by turning their own skills, strengths, and interests into results.
We strive to be a place that people want to work and want to work hard. With great benefits and an already impressive international team of Technology experts, we want to bring on new team members that have passion, drive, innovation, and leadership, just like our products.
The essential function of the Marketing Manager role is to fill the top of the funnel, through inbound and outbound marketing efforts, with qualified leads to pass to our inside sales team. Working with the agency of record, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating replicable, long-term, lead generating marketing campaigns that result in monthly recurring revenue (MRR). Marketing Manager is a key member the marketing team and plays a critical role in the company's future growth assisting the company in deriving a return for the dollars invested in marketing.
Requirements & Key Responsibility
- Educational requirements for the position are:
- Required: Bachelor degree from a recognised university in Business and/or Marketing
- Preferred: MBA or MS Marketing
- 5 years in both strategic marketing planning and execution in digital marketing, direct mail and alternative media;
- 5 years in strategy, branding, and research;
- 5 years in B2B multichannel direct marketing;
- 2 years administrating Pardot marketing automation
- Significant understanding of general digital marketing technologies;
- Solid understanding of marketing technologies to review, analyze and improve marketing efforts;
- Proven success at project management as it relates to development strategies, tactics and rollout plans for new marketing initiatives, including management of outside vendors;
- Excellent communication skills: equally comfortable talking with clients, employees and the executive management team;
- "Hands-on" entrepreneurial style, one that looks to become involved in all elements of managing their functional responsibility, with high personal standards of commitment and integrity;
- Proven ability to manage project details from inception through delivery completion;
- Review, oversee, and recommend adjustments as necessary to the digital and traditional marketing initiatives;
- Evaluate use, oversee, and recommend adjustments as necessary to the company's social media initiatives;
- Evaluate efforts, oversee, and recommend adjustments as necessary to the company's event marketing, including client appreciation events, associations, networking events, and other marketing related events;
- Assist in analyzing positioning and value proposition against others;
- Review and recommend adjustments as necessary to the company's efforts to drive traffic to its website that will convert quality leads for the sales team;
- Assist in setting clearly defined stages and clear rules for how prospects move through the marketing and sales funnel over time, and report on the flow of new names into the system, number of leads per stage, conversions, and velocity between stages;
- Effectively capture and report on first touch, last touch, and multi-touch attribution; first touch is most important to the company;
- Work with the CMO to measure the overall effectiveness of marketing efforts through revenue metrics (marketing's aggregate impact on company revenue) and marketing program performance metrics (the incremental contribution of individual marketing programs);
- Work with operations to maintain 75 or greater Net Promoter Score for Managed Service decision makers;
- It is your responsibility to know how many marketing qualified leads we need to pass off to sales in order to hit the ROI expected for marketing initiatives, and report on those goals;
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation communication skills.
Nice to Haves
In addition to the above it would be advantageous for candidates to have knowledge of, experience in, the following:
- Marketing Automation (Pardot, Marketo, HubSpot, or similar software program) experience/certification;
- Salesforce certification;
- Google Adwords certification;
- Google Analytics certification