Push Technology’s Diffusion software is a development software platform to remove the complexity and associated challenges of developing for scale, coping with the explosion of data across networks, delivering a rich application experience and real-time conversational interactions.
Deployed in an organization’s own data centers or in the cloud, Diffusion gives developers the toolkit to create high performance, value driven and reliable web and mobile applications.
Diffusion is able to intelligently understand data to automatically remove out of date or redundant data. As a result, customers can efficiently distribute fast changing data to a large number of simultaneously connected users.
This offers a rich application experience for end users as they only receive relevant and up to date data. It also allows customers to reduce the amount of infrastructure and bandwidth consumption required to distribute data to web and mobile applications on any internet connected device.
Benefits of Diffusion
Push Technology’s Diffusion, is the ingredient software required to resolve the limitations and challenges of data distribution by speeding up the delivery of content, enabling rapid scale and optimizing data sent and received.
With Diffusion, organizations can cope with the hard part of data distribution leaving developers to focus on differentiation and innovation, and the business can focus on identifying new revenue opportunities.
- Efficiency – Send initial topic page (snapshot) and then deltas of change reducing the amount of data sent across the network, offering [or providing] better quality of service and improved bandwidth efficiency
- Speed – Distribute high volumes of fast-changing data in real-time with very low latency
- Scale – Huge numbers of simultaneous app connections supported on commodity hardware
- Interactivity – Real time, full duplex, bi-directional interactions
- Platform Independence – Streaming support for all Desktop, Mobile and Web Apps
Remove the complexity of developing a bespoke data distribution solution. Contact a Push Technology expert to discuss your organization’s needs.